What you can donate
What you can donate & bring along to our shops
Our charity shops sell a huge range of stock and we are always looking for:
- Furniture (please note that mattresses, chairs and sofas should all have a fire
label attached with the British Standards code – BS 7177)
- Soft furnishings (bedding, curtains etc)
- Cookware, tableware and household goods
- Small electrics only (working)
- Clothes, footwear, handbags, jewellery, belts
- Books, CDs, DVDs and vinyl
- Mobile phones
- Toys (not plastic)
- Food (tins and packets with a use by date of at least six months)
We also welcome any old clothes or textiles that are no longer usable. We can raise money through textiles recycling. Download this guide showing items suitable for donation.
Please help us further by watching the following short video.